Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Got Yer Zed Huntin' License?

By now I'm sure you've noticed the Zombie Bloggers Association logo to the right.  No, it's not a real organization, as far as I can tell, but just another part of the fun.  Along with that I thought it would be fun to post my Zed Hunter's Permit since I just picked up my PA hunting license.  But when I did a search for them, I got a multitude of different designs.  Here are a few:

A local permit
A state permit

National permits
A regional permit

The "World Class" permit (there are
also other international permits)

And the emergency issue permit

It's a consumers nightmare.  Which permit to go for?  Which offers the best opportunities?  I guess I'll just have to take one of each.


Doug Jeffreys said...

Permit? We don't need no stinking permit!

Brummie said...

He He those look great

The Angry Lurker said...

One of each is fine, my favourite is the third one!

PapaSpanky said...

Ah yes, leave it to government bureaucracy to find a way to make money off of a zombie apocalypse.